Fisher Island Real Estate
Fisher Island real estate provides a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Only a small privileged few will buy Fisher Island real estate on this private and exclusive paradise.
Are you ready to buy a piece of the most prestigious real estate in Florida?
Recently, Fisher Island underwent a vast remodeling to restore a greatness that began in the early 1920s. Now a perfect balance of modern amenities and historic elegance make this the kind of South Florida real estate investment that everyone covets.
The rolling 216 acres of Fisher Island real estate are the backdrop to private Fisher Island condos, luxury homes, and a highly exclusive community. Recently The Fisher Island Hotel and Resort was voted best hotel in all of Miami, according to a Zagat survey. You can expect the same world class quality in a Fisher Island condos.
While relatively small in population, the island is virtually unmatched throughout the United States in prestige and stature. If you’re fortunate enough to purchase real estate on Fisher Island, it is an experience that is without equal.
About Fisher Island
Fisher Island originally was built in the 1920’s by William and Rosamund Vanderbilt as their splendid winter estate, Fisher Island has enjoyed a long, storied history of entertaining the luminaries of its time. Today, 75 years later, it has been restored to its former grandeur. And in the process it has become a world-class private island residential community. Much has been written about Fisher Island, but perhaps nothing more telling than this tribute from Vogue magazine: Fisher Island is centered on the former mansion of William K. Vanderbilt, a 1920’s confection used for wintering by the great grandson of the Commodore. There is no mistaking this island for any other land form. From the lovely Vanderbilt Mansion’s main Club, its charming ocean side private Beach Club and other intimate restaurants, its superb Mediterranean-inspired Tennis Center, its lovely circa 1925 cottages and guest suite houses, its elaborate deep-sea water marinas, stunning championship golf course and spectacular Spa Internazionale, its distinguished residents truly there is no other land quite like Fisher Island.
The Fisher Island Club
offers a variety of exclusive amenities such as:
– Social activities planned throughout the year for its members including sports tournaments, theme parties, cultural events and other social functions.
– Accommodations at the Fisher Island Hotel & Resort, voted as Miami’s best resort hotel by Zagat’s Survey and a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
– Full Catering for banquets, private parties and meetings.
– The Beach Club and pool facilities at the Mansion.
– The Spa Internazionale has been recognized by Town & Country as one of the best European and American health and beauty treatment centers.
– The Marina & Yachting Center is made up of two surge-proof, deep-water marinas with 131 slips capable of accommodating yachts up to 200+ feet.
– 8 of Miami’s top casual and fine dining restaurants and lounges, including: The Garwood Lounge and City View Café at the Vanderbilt Mansion; The Beach Club, Café Porto Cervo, La Trattoria, The Golf Grill, Sunset Bar, Café Tangier.
– The Links at Fisher Island is a par 35 championship nine-hole course designed by the celebrated course architect P.B. Dye.
– A grand slam Tennis Center consisting of 18 lighted Har-Tru clay, grass and hard courts.
– A commercial center including a gourmet Island Market, flower shop, Sassy Boutique (jewelry, clothing, home decor) and bank.